Gender and racial discrimination, exploitation and so forth are only effects. The real problem is that it is possible to suppress the people with false Science or false descriptions of the world; that supports Might Is Right. Or like this. We are not genuine citizens.

30 October 2010

New Format - New Content - New Life

Until now I have mostly used this, my main, blog to announce projects and the release of chapters to Så knullar staten Din själ.

From now on I will write posts about things that I find interesting. Perhaps twice a month - often in English.

I have also integrated my other blogs, Update Hyperdialog, The Hyperpicture and Så knullar staten Din Själ into this with feeds.

Furthermore, I will also have videos that underline my intentions with my writings.

There are still some small annoying details, such as Firefox does not accept some Google-code, which results in minor strange formatting of the feeds. And for some time coming these feeds might look strange, since I originally had no intention of using feeds in my older projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Will be posted at once. OK to be anonymous. Please observe, if you are logged in at gmail, or other google services, you must log out to be anonymous.